Find out how much your property worth
Simply fill out the form below and expect us to arrange a free valuation of your property.
Expert in the management of residential houses and individual flats.
Our Residential Management team provides management solutions to individual and portfolio landlords who own their property as share of the freehold or lessee.
Waht we do
Chestertons’ full management service takes the day-to-day running of a property out of the landlord’s hands. As part of this service we will:
• Collect rent
• Stand as the main point of contact for the tenant
• Arrange repairs to be carried out by our independent contractors, selected for their excellent service and competitive pricing
• Organise inventories and cost any dilapidations at the end of the tenancy
• Undertake two property visits each year
• Notify utility companies of a tenant change over (with the exception of telephone and media companies, which require instructions from the account holder)
• Provide the landlord with advice on any relevant legislation
• Take legal action on the landlord’s behalf, (in the rare event that this is necessary)
• Organise a professional clean of the property at the end of a tenancy
• Organise Gas and Electrical checks to be carried out by Gas Safe / NICEIC certified contractors
• Offer an optional refurbishment and advice service
• Provide an out-of-hours emergency service* (Click here to read how Chestertons classify emergencies.)